PTH ELKA WATER
Elka Water Improver is a device as the name suggests, a "water improver" but not a softener or a filter. This Water Improver is made of two parts, a cylinder made from stainless steel and an inner core made from an alloy of noble and semi-noble metals. The device is installed on your water line immediately after the water-meter, and is connected to the earth grounding.
The device are combinations of micronic disk cartridge and the water improver device. When water flows through the improver, weak electric fields are produced by electric potential difference between the unique alloy core and the metallic cylinder. These field and the venturic effects stemming from the unique configuration of the core prevent the adhesion and cohesion of the waterborne mineral particles (mainly carbonic salts, calcium and magnesium).
These electro and hydrodynamic forces separate the molecules (especially aluminum and silica) which bind mineral particles. Thus the mineral particles flow through the water system without being precipitated and with no interference. The Elka Water Improver core alloy is nonferrous, highly resistant to rusting and corrosion, non toxic and ecologically safe.
How It Works
- Water inlet: adhesive components around mineral particles.
- View, via electronic microscope, of mineral particles, precipitated from a hard water sample.
- Note how the minerals and salts are bound ogether in a cohesive mass.
- Water outlet: mineral particles free of adhesive Components.
- View of the mineral particles, precipitated from the same hard water sample, after P.T.H. treatment.
- Note the separation into "individual" mineral and salt particles.
DUE TO THE "SEPARATION" THAT TAKES PLACE DURING CONDITIONING, THE MINERALS AND SALTS DO NOT ADHERE TO THE SAME DEGREE AND MOST OF THE ADVERSE EFFECTS OF HARD WATER ARE ELIMINATED.